What is the Erythritol ?
CAS No.: 149-32-6
Molecular Formula: C4H10O4
Quality Standard: FCC/USP/EP
Packing: 25 kg bag with PE liner.
Shelf Life: 2 year, Keep in cool and dry place
and sugar-free foods. It has been part of the human diet for thousands of years due to its presence in fruits and other foods.
Erythritol has a high digestive tolerance, is safe for people with diabetes, and does not promote tooth decay.
1) Sugar-free gum, soft drink, ice-cream
2) All kinds of candies, dessert
3) Baking and roasting foods
4) Diet foods
5) Low-caloric foods
6) Food items for diabetics
Benefits of Erythritol:
1.Erythritol is often combined with the cooling effect of mint flavors.
2.Erythritol used as a medium to deliver high-intensity sweeteners, serving the dual function of providing both bulk and a flavor.
3.Erythritol is tooth-friendly; it cannot be metabolized by oral bacteria, so it does not contribute to tooth decay.
25 kg bag with PE liner.
2 year, Keep in cool and dry place
White crystalline powder
Assay(on dry basis)
Heavy metals (Pb)
Total plate count
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price.
2. Keep shipment in time, provide complete customers clearance documents as customs request.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We will responsible for all quality issue.
5. Share marketing informations with customers update price in time.
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T, D/P, L/C, O/A
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment within 14 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually with 25 kg bag/carton/drum.
4. How about the validity of the products?
Usually 2 or 3 years.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Country of Origin, Insurance Policy, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate.
6. What is loading port?
Usually, Qingdao, Tianjin and Shanghai