Specification : 99%min
Appearance : White Crystal Powder
CAS NO: 149-32-6
Molecular formula: C4H10O4
Erythritol, sugar alcohol is a kind of newly developed 4 carbon sugar alcohol, can be made by the fermentation of glucose, white crystalline powder, with a sweet and refreshing, not easy to moisture absorption, high temperature stability, stable in a wide PH range, dissolve in the mouth with a mild cool feeling, suitable for a variety of food.
1) low sweetness: the sweetness of erythritol is only 60% to 70% of sucrose, and the entrance has a cool taste, pure taste and no aftertaste.
(2) high stability: the acid and heat are very stable, the acid and alkali resistance are very high, and the decomposition and change will not occur under the temperature of 329 degrees.
(3) high solution heat: erythritol is dissolved in water with an endothermic effect. The solution heat is only 97.4KJ/KG, which is higher than the absorption heat of glucose and sorbitol, and has a cool feeling when eaten.
(4) high solubility: 25 ºC erythritol, the solubility of sugar alcohol is 36% (W/W), erythritol, sugar alcohols solubility increases, a rise of temperature than glucose, mannose, Arabian sugar alcohols solubility is high, easy to crystallization precipitation crystals.
(5) low hygroscopicity: erythritol, sugar alcohol is very easy to crystallization, but none in 90% humidity environment moisture absorption, easy to crush get powder products, can be used for sour food surface to prevent moisture absorption.