Tomato powder is a powder made from tomatoes which can be used to add tomato flavoring to various dishes. This product is made by turning fresh tomatoes into a slurry and spray drying the slurry. With spray drying, hot gas is forced through a liquid mixture, creating a fine powderof uniform consistency. The consistency of the powder can be adjusted by making small adjustments to the spray nozzle as necessary. The result is a highly concentrated powderwhich usually has a dull red color which is sometimes enhanced with coloring because people expect it to be bright red.
One way to use tomato powder is as a base for tomato paste. The powder keeps longer than most tomato paste, and allows people to mix up exactly as much as they need for a fresh, clear flavor. Tomato paste is used in a variety of sauces and soups, especially in Italian cuisine. Tomato powder can also be used to make tomato soups, or to fortify broths and pasta sauces if they have a weak tomato flavor and a stronger one is desired.
1. Product Name: Factory Supply 100% Natural Dehydrated Tomato Powder
2 Appearance: Pale Brown Yellow or Brown Red
3.Specification: 100% Natural
4.Particle Size: 80~100 Mesh
5.Grade: Food Grade
6.Process Type: AD
1. Tomato Powder contains Lycopene, A natural antioxidants and it has been shown by preliminar studies to be protective against several age-related diseases such as colorectal, prostate, breast, endometrial, lung, and pancreatic cancers, as well as some cardiovascular diseases.
2. Tomato powder addition in the food had a 26% risk reduction of death by prostate cancer.
3. Tomato Powder is also a very good source of dietary fiber, which has been shown to reduce "bad" cholesterol levels, regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Tomatoes contain important amounts of niacin, vitamin B6, and folate, which are strongly related to a reduction in heart disease risk. Niacin has been used for years as a safe way to lower high cholesterol levels, while potassium has been proven to lower high blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. The presence of inflammatory markers such as TNF-alpha have been correlated to nearly all chronic degenerative diseases, such as atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, several cancers, osteoporosis and Alzheimer's disease.
1. 24Hour-On-Line Professional Quick Response.
2. 15years of Exporting Experience to more than 20 countries all over the world.
3. Fast delivery within 10working days after payment.
4. Flexible payment methods: TT, LC, DP, Western Union, Paypal.
5. Professional guide on your purchase strategy based on market trendency.
Q1: Can I get some sample?
A: Sure. Free sample of 50-200grams can be provided upon request.
Q2: What's your quality assurance?
A:We have very strict quality control system, to reduce the complaint rate to nearly Zero. Meanwhile, Our products are certified by ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER,GMP,etc.
Q3: What's the MOQ?
A: For most of the products, MOQ is 100kgs, however, pls contact us for confirmation.
Q4: What's the lead time?
A: Production lead time is around 10days after payment confirmed.
Q5: What's your payment terms?
A: We accept the following payment terms:
30% TT in advance +70% before shipment.
L/C at sight
Q6, How long until I can receive the goods?
A: Shipping time depends on many factors (country of destination, quantity of goods, shipping method, Custom control, etc), the delivery time can range from 7days to 50days.
Welcome write us below or visit our company website: www.tenwaychem.com; Thanks!