|Product Name:||Erythritol Powder||Spec:||99%|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Time:||24 Months||Application:||Food, Beverage|
Erythritol ((2R,3S)-butane-1,2,3,4-tetrol) is a sugar alcohol (or polyol) that has been approved for use as a food additive in the United States and throughout much of the world. It was discovered in 1848 by Scottish chemist John Stenhouse. It occurs naturally in some fruit and fermented foods. At the industrial level, it is produced from glucose by fermentation with a yeast, Monilliella pollinia. Erythritol is 60-70% as sweet as sucrose (table sugar) yet it is almost noncaloric, does not affect blood sugar, does not cause tooth decay, and is partially absorbed by the body, excreted in urine and faces.
Certificate of Analysis:
|Appearance||White crystalline powder or granular|
Freely soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol,
insoluble in diethyl ether
|Loss on drying||≤0.2%|
|Ribitol and glycerol||≤0.1%|
|Total plate account||≤100cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mould||≤100cfu/g|
1. Sugar-free gum, soft drink, jelly, ice-cream
2. Baking and roasting foods, cakes, dairy produce, chocolate
3. All kinds of candies, dessert
4. Diet foods
5. Food items for diabetics
6. Stevia sweeteners contain Erythritol
7. Monk fruit sweeteners contain Erythritol
1. Applied in the food field, it is mainly used as a non-calorie food sweetener;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, stevioside is approved to use in medicine in1992, and developing many new products in a few years;
3. Applied in other products, such as beverage, liquor, meat, daily products and so on. As a kind of condiment, it also can play a preservative role to extend shelf-life.PACKAGING PICTURES
A: We are the manufacture of vitamin, sodium saccharin,phytin, phytic acid. For the other products, we are the distributor and stockist because we have good cooperation with our upstream & downstream factory.
A: 19years focus on the food addictive and vitamins, also some fine chemicals and API.
A: We accept all payment TT, L/C, DP Paypal. But for the first time, we only do LC or TT.
A: Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7-15 days.
A: Usually we provide the packing as 25kg/bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for them, we will according to you.
A: We ensure that the cargoes have an 80% shelf life when it delivery.
A: Of course, we can provide the Commercial invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health certification and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, just let us know.
A: Yes, we do
A: Yes, we can. We guarantee that the samples provided will meet the needs of our clients and we will bear the risk of default.